CCNA is the associate level certification and is the foundation for CCNP as well as CCIP and CCVP Certifications.
The CCNA certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks. CCNA certified professionals have the knowledge and skills to make connections to remote sites via a WAN, mitigate basic security threats, and understand the requirements for wireless network access. CCNA training covers (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), VLANs, Ethernet, and access control lists (ACLs).
JICS provides CCNA course Training on real Routers and switches. JICS provides 24×7 Lab facilities for students to perform practical on real Cisco devices.
JICS is Best Institute for Cisco CCNA course Training in India. JICS provides CCNA course in Jaipur Center on Real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24×7 Lab Facility. CCNA course is delivered as per Cisco CCNA Certification exam blueprints. Training Center is situated in Jaipur with Biggest Cisco CCNA Training labs in Rajasthan. CCNA Coaching is also delivered Online. Jics India Education is considered as one of the best CCNA Training Institute in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We also provide Industrial and Summer Trainings in Jaipur.
JICS offers CCNA training in 3 different tracks – Regular track, Fast track, Superfast track.
The CCNA training is conducted using real Cisco equipment. We do not use simulation software.
Course Fees Structure:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Describe IPv6 basics
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure EtherChannel, and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF
- Describe SNMP, syslog and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses
- Building a Simple Network
- Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Managing Network Device Security
- Introducing IPv6 Building a Medium-Sized Network
- Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity Wide Area Networks
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution Network Device Management